If you would like to advertise on Bing, you need to know the keywords with a high search volume in your target country, region or language. The best way to find these keywords is to use the Bing Keyword Tool (official name: Bing Keyword Research Tool). The keyword tool shows the search queries per country, language and time period including ideas for additional keywords.
- You can enter up to 20 search queries at a time.
- Search can be adjusted to the target country and target language.
- Different time ranges can be defined: You can see the search volume per keyword for one, three or six months or choose a customized time range.
- If you define a time period of more than two months, the tool will show an additional “trend” graph. It visualizes the development of search queries in the Bing network and shows seasonal developments.
- You can export the data as a CSV file.
- The results can be sorted by search volume and keywords.
Comparison with Google AdWords Keyword Planner
If you already use the Google Adwords keyword planner you will see that the Bing keyword tool provides similar functions. The biggest difference is the search volume. The Bing keyword tool does not show the average search volume of the last 12 months as AdWords does. The Bing keyword tool gives you the exact number of search queries for the defined time range.
Benefits of the Bing Keyword Tool
With the Bing keyword tool the search volume can be exactly defined for the required keywords. So seasonal effects – with regard to the users‘ search behavior – can be determined per keyword.
Do you have questions concerning the Bing keyword tool? Feel free to write me an email.